Clairvoyance is arguably the most popular or well-known psychic ability. Meaning “clear seeing,” the clairvoyant can often see images, face, and other things from the psychic realm. Because of its widespread popularity, however, clairvoyance is often the most misunderstood ability. Most people identify it as a “sixth sense.” Pop culture, film and television often present clairvoyance as the ability to see and communicate with the dead. This special psychic gift goes far beyond these descriptions, however.
What Is Clairvoyance?
Specifically, clairvoyance is the ability to see beyond the physical realm. Often a clairvoyant will speak of seeing out of an “inner eye” or “third eye.” Speaking with a clairvoyant may trigger any number of visions: She may see colors or shapes, blurry or abstract images; she may see very clear faces or specific people; or she may see beyond all of that entirely, much further and deeper, and might see positive or negative energy.
How Can a Clairvoyant Psychic Help You?
Are you planning to change careers? Are you having difficulties with a loved one, family member, or friend? Do you seek guidance from a spiritual guide? Any of these questions can use the insight of a sensitive clairvoyant:
- Relationship Advice. You may find yourself in a new relationship, wondering if it will last. The clairvoyant can often see things – an object or a person, which will help you decide if the relationship is worth pursuing. Of course, ultimately you must make your own decisions in life, but working with a clairvoyant can help clarify some of those difficult life decisions.
- Personal Insight. One of the great abilities of the clairvoyant is the ability to pick up on energy from your own subconscious and unconscious mind. You may be carrying around burdens of which you are completely unaware. Maybe you have anxiety but you really don’t know why. You look around at your life and everything is going well. What could be the problem? The clairvoyant can receive images or energy from beneath your waking mind – perhaps that is something that you have kept buried even from yourself. By revealing these deeper truths to you, the clairvoyant will help you on a path to self-awareness and improvement.
How to Develop Clairvoyant Ability
You may find that you have a natural ability to see things in your mind – and that you can do this more clearly than hearing or sensing things. If this is the case, you may have a tendency toward clairvoyance. This does not mean that you should immediately run out and become a psychic! As with any other ability, clairvoyance must be developed over time. It takes a lot of time, patience, and practice to become comfortable and confident in your abilities. But there are ways to further develop the gift:
- Meditation. Allow yourself time each day to simply see things in your mind. Go to a quiet room, free from all distractions. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply. Clear your mind of everything from the world that constantly rushes in to fill it. Just focus on seeing. You might see nothing at first. You might see darkness, or fuzzy, unexplainable shapes or forms. Allow this to happen. Do not try to influence the vision. As you become more experienced, you will find that the images become clearer to you.
- Focus. After you have gained the ability to simply sit and see, you can begin to focus on specific images. Try to imagine something on the other side of your house. Imagine what a room looks like when you are not in it. Work on seeing the texture, shape and color of familiar objects. Teach yourself to be precise, to see everything about an object clearly. This will take some time, but it will strengthen your ability to see.
- Develop. As you become more adept at seeing things from this world, you may find yourself eventually able to pick up on things from the psychic realm. Allow these images to come to you. You can practice as well by having a friend drawing something on a piece of paper but not show it to you. Try to visualize this shape in your mind – try to see it without having seen it. This is a good exercise for developing your ability. And don’t worry if you don’t succeed. As with any ability, this takes time to master. If you never see the object, do not let that worry you either; you may be stronger in other psychic abilities rather than clairvoyance.